nedelja, 17. avgust 2014

After first half of lead season …

I know I did not write for quite a while and first part of this year's lead season has already passed. It definitely didn't go as I aspect and want to, but still there were some 'bright' momments.
Top in semifinal in Imst
Chamonix ...
On the way ...
After first comp(s), I maybe thought that my physics are not on the level as they were, but later I have found out, that if I do everything right and climb as I should I am still on the very very top. On this remind me quite many climbs and tops, but unfortunaltey, non of those weren't in finals :(. There the story, so too much common for this year repeated once after another. Too many mistake, wrong route 'sequence' reading, indecision and little power taking mistakes, which sure, each after another took a bit puzzle and costs me a higher point in the route.
It is also true, that girls are strong this year, and the routes has changed into harder, more risky and 'interesting' way. But, I also believe, that my training and level is where it should be. But, just being good prepared is far from enough for good climb on the comp. It is just as base. Base, which this year I believe have, but am paying the cost on other side(s). Things, on which I was always saying, that I am working on, but it looks like I was not enough committed by them or just a bit slow at learning …
All foto by: Roman Krajnik
more at: Slovenia climbng team, FB page
But, there is still more than a half of season is staying in front, so I know, I have a PERFECT base and if I want I can fight and change the way the things went till now.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar