ponedeljek, 4. november 2013

After China …

After come back from China I have spent some really nice and precious time at home. I took some time for rest, training, meet friends and just enjoy really nice autumn in Slovenia.
It was also time for national competition in Tržič. It was nice to compete on local level after a while, meet and spent some time with local climbers. We had, sure, also very nice routes and after 2 tops, I took a gold, 2nd place went to Maja Vidmar and 3rd to Tina Susteršič. By boys, Urban Primožič won infront of Domen Škofic and Sergej Epih.
Next day, I have used rest day a bit different as usually, take a short trip and went to visit my parents in my home town. It does not happen often, so I do not need to say, it was really enjoyable, warm and relaxed day at home. Short stop, but just something, what I needed at the moment.
But, because there is not time for rest now, next day with Slovenija climbing team we visited really good climbing gym in Austria's Mitterndorf and did an perfect training (I am quite sure, I have mentioned it already for few times before, but for all who maybe missed it, you can check out more on here. And sure, I recomend you to visit and enjoy even the hardest indoor route climbing there!:).
In few days there will be time for 2nd latest stage of lead WC this year in Valence (France).
Cross fingers and enjoy competition on 1st and 2nd of November (here).
Bye, mina

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar