torek, 3. september 2013

2nd place on European Championship in bouldering! :)

After week of climbing and enjoying in Germany and it's 'Boulderwelt's' it was time to move to Eindhoeven for our next stop - European Championship in boudlering...
On this comp i had just one goal - enjoy bouldering as much as I can, nothing else. And, I think I did it pretty well! :) I really liked athmosphere, wall and climbing in this nice Nedherlad's town. From round to round I felt better on the wall and enjoy boulders more.
In finlas, I have finished on 2nd place. Even, that I have missed chance to won this comp on last boulder with not flashing it, I am still satisfied with climbing and the result ...

More fotos are comming soon...
Till than, you can find some of them here ...

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar