petek, 14. junij 2013

No Toronto? No Vail?

Yes. If you have been searching for me on start or reults-list of those two bouldering competitions, you couldn't found me, because i wasn't there. I have decided to skip those events alredy earlier in this year, so decision were not spontanious or made in last minute. It was definetly not easy to accept, specially because i have good memorries on last bouldering comp in Canada and also likes very much coming back every year to Vail.

So, I have decded to stay at home and use this time for training and preparation on all events coming up in lead part of the year. Plan will be quite intensive again (but i am sure also very fun) - starting with Europeanchampionship in Chamonix on 11th-13th of June and following with many WC's, worldgames in Columbia, masters and WC's againJ.

In comming month(s) I will be climbing on my usual boulder wall at Skofja Loka and also many different places around Eurpe (mostly Austria and Swiss), alone or with other team mates.


So, stay tuned and read news J

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar