sreda, 25. julij 2012

Briancon




After Chamonix I went home with team... It was maybe little sad, because a lot of slovenians (and also my boyfriend) and other teams stay there, but i have also loooved to go home, rest well and train a little bit on 'my wall' in Škofja Loka and coach (Roman Krajnik;). Oh, and one day also Kleme Bečan come to visit us :)







For Briancon I had good memories from last year, where I was 2nd. But this year, i admit, my goal was same as a week ago ... In qualifications I found out, that wall and routes are in general more vertical and tehnical and it s better to climb slowlier. Ok, good that I have found out this in 1st line and know for others :) so, 2nd qualification was easier for me, even that there were less tops...

Next day it was day of ½ final and final. I sleept reallllly very well … and my phone wake-up clock did not ring ... –> oh, ****, i' ve almost sleept too long!!! Good, that i have this nice habbit, that i always, every evening, preapare all the stuff and things for next day :). so, i just woke up, grabbed my stuff and went into isolation zone – no hurry, there was still 30minutes left – uhhh ...

In ½ final, route look quite tricky, but ok. I saw that there all few moves, which you have to decide and go, but when i come to that point i just waited little too much. But, i did the move and pass trought the route to another crux. There I took wrong consequence on holds and it caused me better result/top out the route. I said to myself - 'ok, i go to rest and still have another chance to make better in final'!!! In evening I was sure in this thought, fell really good and strong, but it turned out this thought afer ½ final was just a unuseful wish – route too easy to correct anything, 5 tops and finish on 4th place in this comp for me...



Ok, that's it. Now, i will go home, rest maybe for a day or two and than go to train in Swiss with team! - Can't wait for that!!!! :D

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar