torek, 7. januar 2014

Different december


After compeitions I have decided to do some climbing rest and take time for other, different things and activitis, for which I do not have time, chance or will during other part of year.
(enjoy winter sun and rock at Mišja peč, Slovenija; foto:Luka Fonda)
Don't get me wrong – I LOVE climbing, training, competing and travelling around, but changes are something, that I am always open and excited for! :)
So, I used nice and warm (winter days) for climbing outdoor at local crags (Mišja peč), give some advices and trainings to youth climbers at Plus-climbing gym, attended opening ceremony of first Slovenian big wall climbing center in Ljubljana and many other...
I have also visit my hometown and spend some very precious, relaxed and unforgettble time with my parents, challenged myself by cooking, baking and other activities similar to this ...

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar